Spinach Kathi rolls are full of healthy nutrients and vitamins. They are a great option for your child’s school lunchbox and also are best an amazing healthy snack. These beautiful green roles are quite easy to make with Country Kitchen Spinach Wheat Flour. Here is an easy delicious Spinach Kathi Roll Recipe that is yummy and full of flavours.
- Country Kitchen Spinach Wheat Flour
- Veggies like 1 Onion, 1 Tomato, 1 Bell pepper, 1 cup Paneer, 1cup Beans, etc.
- 1-2 tablespoon oil
- Ginger Garlic paste
- Salt, Ajwain, Cumin seeds, Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala
- Chopped Coriander
Preparation for Spinach Kathi Roll
Steam The Veggies
- Rinse & chop all the veggies. Here, we will use 1 onion, 1 tomato, ½ cup Paneer, and 1 bell pepper
- Then take them in a pan or bowl and steam it in a pressure cooker
- Pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles on medium flame or for 10-15 minutes
Saute The Veggies
- After steaming keep all the veggies on the side
- Then heat 1-2 tablespoon oil in a pan and add ¼ teaspoon ajwain and ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds. Let them splutter
- Further, add ½ chopped onions and sauté them till they turn golden brown.
- Add a bit of ginger garlic paste & ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- Mix well and sauté the mix on medium flame till it softens
- Then add ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon red chilli powder, ½ teaspoon coriander powder and ½ teaspoon Garam masala & mix them well
- After this, add the steamed veggies to the saute and mix them well. Let them further sauté for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Do make sure the stuffing is dry
- Finally, add the cut cubes of paneer & chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well & check the taste
- Keep the veg stuffing aside to cool down
Kneading The Spinach Kathi Roll Dough
- Add Spinach Flour Atta to a mixing bowl along with salt and water.
- Pour water as required and make a dough. Add oil and knead it well until soft and pliable
- Set aside for 15 to 20 minutes
Preparing Rotis from Spinach Wheat Flour Dough
- Divide the dough into small or medium-sized balls
- Dust the dough balls and then gently roll them into thin Spinach chapatti. Remember the Spinach roti has to be thin
- Place the roti on tawa and cook it on medium flame, till you see the bubbles appearing on the roti
- Then flip the roti and spread some oil over it. And then do a similar thing on the other side of the roti, just like Spinach Paratha
- After even roasting on both sides, remove the Spinach Paratha and keep it in a casserole
Making Spinach Wheat Flour Kathi Roll
- Now take a single cooked Spinach roti
- Place the mix veg stuffing in the center of the Spinach Chapatti
- Sprinkle some chat masala powder on the top
- Now roll both the sides of the roti
- Your Spinach Kathi rolls are ready and you can serve them hot with green coriander chutney